We’re looking for speciality baristas to join our team of coffee professionals in London.
We are shaped by the desire to empower and enthuse people at every stage of the coffee journey. As part of this, our education team teach the Speciality Coffee Association of Europe’s Coffee Diploma and work with some of the UKs most awarded baristas, including the current 2018 UK Barista Champion and 2018 Coffee in Good Spirits Champion.
Several full-time and part-time opportunities have arisen for baristas across all our main London sites.
As with everything associated with us, central to the offering are frequently rotating single origin espressos and filters, including special small lots secured exclusively for sale in our cafes during our direct trade sourcing trips such as the recent limited release Ethiopia Surma Gesha.
The food menu – prepared on site – features some of the best local producers, reflecting the same ethos as the coffee, with a focus on provenance and sustainability. We offer a range of sourdough breads, pastries, savoury baked items & toasties - all based around the ethos of an artisan bakery.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in speciality coffee.
- Opening and closing responsibilities.
- Full-time and part-time jobs available.
- Holds a valid visa to work in the UK.
- Interested in a career in coffee.
- A keen interest in food.
What we can offer you:
- Access to training and SCA certification from some of the UK’s best baristas.
- The chance to learn and be exposed to all areas of speciality coffee, from coffee equipment machinery through to sourcing and roasting.
- A fair and equitable working environment.
- Good rate of pay.
How to apply:
Please email us your CV and a covering letter telling us what you think is crucial in delivering an incredible customer experience and why you want to join our team - email@example.com