We're looking for a Business Administrator to join our team at The Roastery here in Helston.
The role is split between customer service and finance. It's a broad role which will suit someone looking to begin a career in finance and office management.
Outline of Role
- Posting invoices on to Pegasus Opera and Xero
- Reconciling invoices to POs raised by the Warehouse Manager
- Filing invoices and statements
- Administration and invoice support for service manager and engineering team
- General phone support for office
- Opening daily post and filing all processed invoices
- Liaising with production and warehousing team on order processing
- Processing monthly expense claims from Origin employees
- All administration and bookings regarding travel, accommodation, events and exhibitions
- Supporting credit control
- Visa bank reconciliation and retail bank recs
Required Personal skills and qualifications:
- Diligent, professional individual; nicely balanced with an energetic and easy going personality
- Articulate with good level of spoken and written English
- Excellent attention to detail, including ability to proof customer communications
- Achievement of both Math’s and English Grade C and above
- Passion for great coffee, knowledge of the specialty coffee industry or a desire to learn about it – understanding of artisan food & drink
- Full UK driving license
- Introduction to Excel course will be provided.
- The successful candidate will be offered the chance to undertake Association of Accounting Technician's (AAT).
For further information and to apply:
Please send a C.V and formal covering letter outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role to: Daniel Goodenough, Origin Coffee, email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Monday 24 June 2019