We are always on the lookout for talented chefs to join our team across our sites in London through Southwark, Shoreditch and Kings Cross.
Origin is a leading specialty coffee roaster in the UK, with six coffee shops based across London and Cornwall. Seasonality, provenance and tractability are at the heart of our supply chain. The company sits at the forefront of the London coffee scene, employing a UK Barista champion and the World Coffee in Good Spirits 2018 champion.
New chefs will play a key role in the continual development of our food offering and have the opportunity to collaborate on the menu, working closely with the Head Chef. At Southwark our exciting food offering includes breakfast, lunch and weekend brunch. At Shoreditch and Kings Cross our food menu is constantly expanding.
The successful candidate will take the lead on food preparation at the coffee shop; this will be an opportunity to establish a new food offering in a highly competitive area. The current options consist of freshly prepared sandwiches, pastries and other baked goods. There will be an opportunity to collaborate on the menu so we are looking for an exciting and creative individual, who can work well in a team.
There is no requirement to work evenings, and Origin are proud supporter of the London Living Wage.
The desired person will:
- Have a positive work ethic and attitude, with a willingness to support others
- Be able to maintain strict health and safety standards and uphold HACCP principles
- Have the ability to keep calm and well-organised under pressure
- Have a desire to learn, and a creative mind for preparing and presenting food
- Actively engage with further education, including the SCA Coffee Skills Program and food safety programs.
How to apply:
Please email us your CV and a covering letter telling us why you want to join our team - email@example.com