We're looking for a Head of Wholesale to lead our growing team in the UK.
Origin are looking to employ a new Head of Wholesale. They’re looking for someone that is highly motivated, focused and driven to succeed. The business is hugely ambitious, and they need someone with similar drive for success than can align with the company aspirations and values. Origin views itself as one of the most progressive and aspirational roasters in the UK and need a Head of Wholesale that embodies this in every way. This is a high-profile role with one of the UK’s leading speciality coffee roasters. The successful candidate must have proven experience in a senior sales role.
It is a hugely exciting time to join Origin with multiple opportunities for growth across the UK and Europe. Origin Coffee Roasters is one of the UK’s leading and most progressive speciality coffee roasters. They inspire a culture of competition within the business employing previous UK Barista champions, UK Cup Tasters champion and the current World Coffee in Good Spirits champion.
Seasonality, provenance and traceability are at the heart of their supply chain. Their core business is wholesale supply and retail servicing for independent and multi-site cafes, hotels and hospitality businesses across the UK.
Objectives and Experience Required:
- Opening new wholesale accounts and driving new sales; with an emphasis on the leading independents and multi-site accounts including hotels, restaurants, speciality coffee shops, high-end retail and cafes.
- Account management and support of existing customer base to ensure ongoing retention of business. Our Head of Wholesale needs to be engaging, open and sociable to provide that additional level of support for customers, outside of the day to day operations.
- Illustrate ability to work and consistently deliver and exceed targets and KPIs.
- Machine sales as ancillary equipment for brewed coffee, including La Marzocco espresso machines, BUNN filter brewers and Simonelli coffee grinders.
- Attendance at consumer and trade events and exhibitions as required involving weekend and evening working.
- To provide intelligent sales analysis to inform and develop relevant sales strategy and business planning.
- Management and direction of wholesale managers, education team and technical services team.
Further Information and How to Apply:
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining why you believe you’re suitable for the role, to Andy Phillips: firstname.lastname@example.org