We're looking to appoint a new Technician to operate independently across the South of England, on a full-time basis.
The role will be to provide technical and engineering support for our key accounts in the South, South-West and Wales including Bath and Bristol. Full training will be provided and no experience is necessary however a background in the speciality coffee industry is a requirement.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and take it to the next stage. You will be supported by our SW Wholesale Manager working out of Bristol and this role would be ideally suited to someone living and working in and around the Avon catchment.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Servicing, maintenance and installation of espresso and filter equipment working with La Marzocco, Kees van der Westen, Nuova Simonelli and Bunn
- Weekend and unsociable hours required including early mornings, late evenings and weekend rotations in operation
- Working remotely
- Maintaining a full stock inventory operating from a works van
- The job will require lifting of heavy machinery and equipment therefore practical working knowledge of H&S practices very useful
- The job will include any other tasks as reasonably required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the specialty coffee industry
- Experience working within a technical or engineering capacity within coffee or a comparable sector
- A full UK driving licence is required
- A passion for all things technical is required
Andy Phillips, Operations Director
What we can offer you:
- A fair and equitable working environment
- Good rate of pay
Please email Andy Phillips your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this role to email@example.com