Origin is looking for an experienced account manager to provide maternity cover for our existing wholesale manager. Opportunities will exist beyond this for the right person. We're looking for someone from the world of speciality coffee to drive immediate business growth in the Cornwall and Devon region. The successful candidate will be required to support customers with onsite barista training.
This is a high profile and key role with one of the UK’s leading speciality coffee roasters and we are looking for a professional and highly driven individual with a proven success rate. We're looking for someone who can bring a well organised and structured approach to sales management and training. We aspire to work with only the best customers in the region and therefore need a tenacious individual that can inspire sales growth; by selecting those customers where there is a clear commitment to brewing incredible coffee.
Objectives & experience required.
- Opening new wholesale accounts and driving new sales; with an emphasis on independents and multi-site accounts including hotels, restaurants, speciality coffee shops, high-end retail, and cafes
- Account management of existing customers; Ensuring they feel valued and part of the Origin collective
- Account management of existing customer base including barista training to ensure ongoing retention of business, proven ability to upsell existing products to existing customers to increase average customer order values.
- Illustrate the ability to work and consistently deliver to targets and KPIs
- Machine sales as ancillary equipment for brewed coffee, including La Marzocco espresso machines, BUNN filter brewers, and Simonelli coffee grinders.
What you'll get in return.
- An opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading speciality coffee roasters, based in Cornwall
- To work for a B Corporation, committed to balancing profit and purpose
- A great working space - we’ll soon be moving to a purpose-built Roastery in Porthleven
- Delicious coffee at work, made by highly skilled baristas
- Discounts in our coffee shops in Cornwall and London
- Friends & family discount on coffee
- Salary DoE
How to apply.
Please send your CV and a formal covering letter outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role to Andy Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org