We're looking for an experienced account manager based in - or looking to relocate to - the North of England to cover the region, as well as Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. We're looking for someone from the world of speciality coffee to look after existing customers and drive immediate business growth in the wider region. The successful candidate will be required to support customers with onsite barista training.
This is a key role with one of the UK’s leading speciality coffee roasters and we are looking for a professional and highly driven individual with a proven success rate. We're looking for someone who can bring a well organised and structured approach to sales management and training. We aspire to work with only the best customers in the region and therefore need a tenacious individual that can inspire sales growth; by selecting those customers where there is a clear commitment to brewing incredible coffee.
Objectives & experience required.
- Opening new wholesale accounts and driving new sales; with an emphasis on independents and multi-site accounts including hotels, restaurants, speciality coffee shops, high-end retail, and cafes.
- Account management of existing customers; Ensuring they feel valued and part of the Origin collective
- Providing onsite barista training
- Illustrate the ability to work and consistently deliver to targets and KPIs
- Machine sales as ancillary equipment for brewed coffee, including La Marzocco espresso machines, BUNN filter brewers, and Simonelli coffee grinders.
What you'll get in return.
- An opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading speciality coffee roasters, based in Cornwall
- To work for a B Corporation, committed to balancing profit and purpose
- Discounts in our coffee shops in Cornwall and London
- Friends & family discount on coffee
- Salary DoE
How to apply and timings.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you feel you're suitable for the role to Myles Shapcott at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for someone to start pretty soon, so if we find the right person ahead of the deadline, we’ll bring this forward.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 23 September 2020
Interviews: w/c 28 September (remote)
Start date: mid October