Celebrating our new Ice Cold Latte x The Estate Dairy.
On Thursday 25th June 10am-midday, we’ll be giving away bottles of Ice Cold Latte. They'll be available from the following locations in London, Bath, Manchester and Newquay.
District | London | Embassy Gardens, 7 New Union Square, SW11 7DN
District | London | 50 Parsons Green Lane, SW6 4HU
Society Café | Bath | 19 High St, The Corridor, Bath, BA1 5AJ
Foundation | Manchester | Northern Quarter - Sevendale House, Lever St, Manchester M1 1JB
Pavilion | Newquay | 37 Fore St, Newquay TR7 1HD
Just head into one of these shops, let the team know you're there to get your hands on an Ice Cold Latte and you’ll receive a complimentary bottle. It’s one per person, whilst stocks last. When it’s gone, it’s gone folks. Please respect the coffee shops social distancing measures when you head in. We hope you enjoy it - it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. Ts & Cs are below.
This delicious new brew has been made using The Estate Dairy unhomogenised Jersey cow milk with our Stronghold Espresso and a touch of sugar (3%). The Estate Dairy is dedicated to producing and bottling the highest quality milk and cream. They source the richest milk from the Chew Valley, which is located right in the heart of the Bristol countryside and work with some of the best chefs and baristas in the country. This is where the milk comes from and the Ice Cold Latte is bottled.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to receive your complimentary bottle (250ml).
- Simply head to one of the locations listed during 10am-midday on Thursday 25th June 2020.
- You must be 18 years or over to receive a bottle as it’s not suitable for children or pregnant women, due to the high caffeine content.
- One bottle per person only.
- Available whilst stocks last. Once they’re gone, they’re gone and no alternative will be offered.
- There will be 30 bottles available at each location listed.
- These bottle are being offered on behalf of Origin Coffee Ltd and The Estate Dairy