Compostable House Espresso capsules.
This coffee was produced using a high-end range of 100% plastic-free and eco-friendly Nespresso® compatible capsules with direct-trade coffee.
They’re the first in the world to feature an oxygen barrier to preserve freshness and reduce packaging.
To build this blend we drew on three of our trusted long-term partners. Ricardo Barbosa is our go-to when we want to add bass toned richness. For dark sugar sweetness and chocolate notes, we then look to Virgulino Muniz’s crops. São João, courtesy of Osvaldo Bachião, completes the blend with an added layer of complexity.
HOUSE ESPRESSO PROFILE
This coffee is clean and sweet with flavours of dark sugar and chocolate. It’s built to please those that want a simple, easy, and intense cup. A coffee that is sweet but with no acidity.
- A blend of coffees sourced from long-term direct trade partners of ours in Brazil.
- Farms: Mariano, Das Almas & Sao Joao
- Producers: Ricardo Barbosa, Adriano Virgulino Muniz & Osvaldo Bachiao
- Processing: Pulped Natural
- Varietals: Catuai, Mundo Novo & Acaia
- Elevations: 1,120-1,600 masl
- All orders will be dispatched via next day delivery following our standard shipping process
- 100% arabica coffee
*Nespresso is a registered trademark of Society Nestle S,A, and neither that company nor its affiliates have manufactured or endorsed our products in any way