Certified compostable House Espresso capsules.
This coffee was produced using a high-end range of 100% plastic-free and eco-friendly Nespresso compatible capsules with direct-trade coffee. They're the first in the world to feature an oxygen barrier to preserve freshness and reduce packaging.
The capsules are produced by Terracaps®, who are certified as a climate-neutral product by ClimatePartner. Climate-neutral means they have calculated all unavoidable carbon emissions created during production and offset them.
This coffee is clean and sweet with flavours of dark sugar and chocolate. It's built to please those that want a simple, easy, and intense cup. A coffee that is sweet with a low acidity.
- Method: Pulped Natural
- Producer: Ricardo Barbosa, Virgulino Muniz & Osvaldo Bachião
- Region: Minas Gerais, Cabo Verde Mountain Range
- Varietal: Catuai, Mondo Novo & Acaiá
- Elevation: 1,120 – 1,600 masl
- All orders will be dispatched via next day delivery following our standard shipping process
- 100% arabica coffee
*Nespresso is a registered trademark of Society Nestle S,A, and neither that company nor its affiliates have manufactured or endorsed our products in any way