The perfect set-up for brewing capsules at home.
This bundle features our go-to capsule machine, the OPAL One and 30 x Origin capsules.
The Opal One Machine
The capsule machine utilises a unique silicon brew chamber, eliminating unwanted dilution. It features both higher pressure and higher temperature brewing, delivering a fuller-bodied, stronger coffee than ever before.
- Unique silicon brew chamber
- Intelligent flow rate
- Adjustable brew temperature
- Fully compatible with our new espresso capsules
L 42cm x W 15cm x H 29cm
HOUSE ESPRESSO PROFILE
This coffee has a delicious richness, low acidity with a chocolate, nut-like profile and a caramel sweetness. Flavour notes of chocolate, nuts and caramel.
DECAF ESPRESSO PROFILE
This coffee is Colombia Santa Maria, which has been C02 decaffeinated. It's a chemical-free process which also protects the flavour of the coffee itself. Flavour notes of chocolate, red apple and assam tea.
As well as being sustainably sourced coffee, these 100% aluminium capsules are recyclable. Please check with your local council on whether they'll accept them in household recycling, otherwise please return them to us and we'll recycle them through First Mile.
Please see full coffee information and brewing instructions below.
- Our pods take slightly longer to extract than others. This is intentional as when testing, we found that a longer extraction time created a more pronounced cup, full of body and flavour.
- Use filtered water
- Place scales under cup, insert capsule, press any button and allow to brew until 25g is in the cup
- Don't press button multiple times, please read manual to adjust buttons if more or less water is required
- If you don't have scales, the target volume is 25ml.