The Bodum Caffettiera is a familiar and popular brewing device, ideal for those interested in a classic cup of coffee.
The frame's chrome plated legs protect surfaces from heat damage, while the chrome plated stainless steel frame gives the glass jug extra protection. The pot is made from taste neutral and heat-resistant borosilicate glass, with a plastic handle and lid for safe handling.
- Body material: heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Frame material: chrome-plated stainless steel
- Handle and lid material: plastic
- Filter material: stainless steel
- Filter lifespan: Permanent
- Colour: black
- Size: 8-cup
- Capacity: 34oz
- Capacity: 1000ml
- Read our step-by-step cafetiere brewing guide here
BREWING IS A CEREMONY:
- A short film we created on cafetiere brewing a few years ago