Perfect for gifting, this bundle heroes the beautifully elegant 6-cup Glass Handle Chemex.
The 6-cup Chemex pour-over is a simple and beautiful way to brew filter coffee. For us, brewing should be a ceremony, and with the Chemex it really is.
The Chemex is a beautiful glass vessel made of non-porous glass that doesn't absorb odours or chemical residues. This new addition to the Chemex range features an elegant glass handle which adds to the stunningly simple aesthetics. This Chemex has a capacity of 30oz, so brews around 850ml of filter coffee.
The Chemex drip method with bonded filter papers effectively removes sediment for a clean cup of coffee.
- 1 x 6-Cup Chemex with Glass Handle
- 1 x 12" unfolded Chemex filter papers (100)
- 1 x 250g Mainstay single origin filter coffee (either Das Almas, San Fermin or Los Altos)
- We recommend 60-65g coffee per litre of water, brewed for 3-4 mins.
- Watch our brewing guide for Chemex here
- Please note that this bundle doesn't come in a presentation box.