Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £15 (UK only)
Order before 12:00 & get your order despatched same day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
A unique natural processed coffee from China.
We’ve been fortunate to showcase coffees from China for the last four years. Sourced as part of our pioneering approach, celebrating overlooked growing regions and breaking preconceptions of what incredible coffee can be. We’ve seen a tremendous improvement in coffee quality from the country and this crop from producers Tang Xiang and Tian Cai is no exception.
Located close to the Laos border, in the Guiben region of the Yunnan province. An area rich in cultural and environmental diversity, which is mirrored in the coffee cherries used to comprise this cup. Neighbouring farms deliver crops to the Guiben Washing Station directly after picking, where it is dried on raised beds for 4-5 weeks. Cherries are then carefully rotated throughout the drying period to ensure homogenised drying.
This attention to detail shines through in the pronounced tropical, fruity cup profile that we cannot resist.
- Country: China
- Method: Natural
- Producer: Tang Xiang & Tian Cai
- Region: Xishuangbanna, Yunnan
- Varietal: Catimor
- Elevation: 1,400 - 1,630 masl
- Price to Producer: USD/LB $2.95
PRICE TO PRODUCER
- This is defined as the price paid to either the coffee producer who grows and processes their own coffee or the entity overseeing the primary post-harvest process. the UDS/lb calculation relates to the volume of exported green coffee.
LIVE TRANSPARENCY REPORT
- Espresso: 1:2 coffee to water, extracted in 28-32 secs
- Filter: 60-65g coffee per litre of water, brewed for 3-4 mins
- We create a new and unique profile for each coffee we roast. Although the profiles are different, our approach is always the same, to highlight and accentuate the flavours created at the farm and mill. This means we don't label our coffees as espresso, filter, dark or light roast. This coffee is omni-roast, meant to be delicious however you brew. We believe the heart of speciality is keeping the identity and character of every coffee intact and alive, no matter the brew method.