Compostable chemical-free, decaf capsules.
This coffee was produced using a high-end range of 100% plastic-free and eco-friendly Nespresso® compatible capsules with direct-trade coffee.
They’re the first in the world to feature an oxygen barrier to preserve freshness and reduce packaging.
This coffee is decaffeinated using the all-natural carbonated water method. It’s submerged in warm pressurised water to open up the bean before carbon molecules are added, which bind with the caffeine.
This incredible process doesn’t draw out any carbohydrates or proteins which are what gives the coffee its flavour. The water and carbon are then removed and the coffee dried. The by-products are then recycled. This all takes place at CR3 in Germany.
This coffee is Colombia Santa Maria, which has been CO2 decaffeinated. It's a chemical-free process that also protects the flavour of the coffee itself. Flavour notes of chocolate, red apple and Assam tea.
- Produced using CO2 decaffeinated Santa Maria
- Country of Origin: Colombia
- Producers: 21 Smallholders
- Processing: Washed and CO2 decaffeinated
- Varietals: Caturra, Castillo, Typica, Colombia
- Elevation: 1,600-2,000 masl
- All orders will be dispatched via next day delivery following our standard shipping process
- 100% arabica coffee
*Nespresso is a registered trademark of Society des Produits Nestle S,A and neither that company nor its affiliates have manufactured or endorsed our products in any way