Learn the basics of milk steaming and try your hand at some latte art. A hands on course which is great for enthusiasts with a creative flair.
The perfect latte art course for the home enthusiast, this course is designed to provide the fundamentals to achieve great quality latte art in a relaxed, fun environment.
The course offers guidance on how to correctly steam and pour milk, while also providing an introduction to different latte art patterns such as: a heart, rosetta and tulip. The majority of the class will be practically based, which allows a lot of time to practice and perfect your skills. No prior knowledge is required.
HOW IT WORKS:
- We will organise a gift card to be sent to the shipping address on the order.
- If you want the card sent directly to your recipient, enter their details as the shipping address when checking out. We can also add a gift note, if required.
- The card will give details of the gift and a discount code for redeeming the course online.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE:
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Brunch on us at our current residency, Blower's Place. 1 dish only.
- Origin Coffee tote bag
- Complementary 250g bag of coffee, from our mainstay coffee portfolio
- 20% off brewing equipment, online discount code
- 1.5 hours
- Origin Coffee Roasters, The Roastery, Porthleven, Cornwall, TR13 9FJ
- Get directions
- You will be instructed using La Marzocco Linea PB Espresso machines