Sustainable coffee pods, delivered directly to your door.
Our delicious, sustainable coffee is now available in Nespresso® compatible 100% home compostable pods. The pods are produced by Terracaps®, who are certified as a climate-neutral product by ClimatePartner. Climate-neutral means they have calculated all unavoidable carbon emissions created during production and offset them.
This coffee has a delicious richness, low acidity with a chocolate, nut-like profile and a caramel sweetness. Flavour notes of chocolate, nuts and caramel.
This coffee is Colombia Santa Maria, which has been C02 decaffeinated. It's a chemical-free process which also protects the flavour of the coffee itself. Flavour notes of chocolate, red apple and assam tea.
- A blend of coffees sourced from long-term direct trade partners of ours in Brazil.
- Farms: Mariano, Das Almas & Sao Joao
- Producers: Ricardo Barbosa, Adriano Virgulino Muniz & Osvaldo Bachiao
- Processing: Pulped Natural
- Varietals: Catuai, Mundo Novo & Acaia
- Elevations: 1,120-1,600 masl
- Produced using CO2 decaffeinated Santa Maria.
- Country of Origin: Colombia
- Producers: 21 smallholders
- Processing: Washed and then C02 decaffeinated
- Varietals: Caturra, Castillo, Typica, Colombia
- Elevation: 1,600-2,000 masl
- Use filtered water
- Place scales under cup, insert pod, press any button and allow to brew until 25g is in the cup
- Don't press button multiple times, please read manual to adjust buttons if more or less water is required.
- If you don't have scales, the target volume is 25ml.
- See our FAQ page for further subscription details