Freda Yuan will be hosting 2 sessions of virtual cupping experience to celebrate our new Roastery opening.
- One hour
- Online, invitation by Zoom link
What coffee is being tasted?
- Burundi, Gakenke (Honey)
- Brazil, Cajarana
- Colombia, Nogales
- Brazil, Tres Barras
How will it work?
- Step 1: Reserve your space, choosing from the course dates below.
- Step 2: We will send out 4 feature samples (100g), and 1 reference grinding sample to the address you state when you checkout. This will be sent on Tuesday 13 April via next-day delivery.
- Step 3: Ensure you have all the equipment from the list below, ahead of the class
- Step 4: Download and print this cupping sheet here.
- Step 4: Join the Zoom link 5 minutes before the class starts.
- Step 5: Get ready to taste.
What do I need to attend?
- Please ensure you have the following equipment ready, ahead of the class.
- Coffee samples
- Cupping vessel
- Cupping spoon
- Cupping form
- Drinking water
- If don't have any of the equipment above, please contact your wholesale manager.
- Maximum of 30 customers in a class
- All participants from a single business must join the session from the same address
- Minimum of four customers for the class to run
- Free to all Origin customers
How to book:
- Choose your preferred date and time from the dropdown menu
- In your confirmation email, you'll receive a Zoom link and passcode
- Click on that Zoom link 5 mins before the course is set to start
- Quick overview of coffee cupping
- How to evaluate coffee qualities
- Tasting our a selection of our feature coffees
- If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service team on 01326 574337 or email@example.com