The long anticipated ODE grinder, designed with filter brewing in mind.
A powerful and precise home grinder with coffee shop capabilities. The ODE grinder has been created for filter brewing, so is perfect for drip, AeroPress, cafetiere and cold brew.
As well as a sleek design, the ODE boasts 64 mm professional-grade flat burrs, 31 grind settings, and unique single dose loading for maximum bean freshness.
- 250g Mainstay single origin filter coffee (either Das Almas, San Fermin or Los Altos)
PRECISION GRIND QUALITY
- Precise particle size is possible with every push of the button thanks to café-sized flat burrs and easy grind adjustment with 11 settings and 31 steps in between.
REDUCED GRIND NOISE
- From high-quality materials to ditching the noisy gearbox, Ode was designed with quietness in mind.
64MM FLAT BURRS
- Professional-grade stainless steel flat burrs reduce grind time and heat generation while increasing grind particle consistency.
SINGLE DOES LOADING
- Grind what you need right before you brew. Fellow chopped off the space-hogging hopper to limit your beans’ exposure to staleness-inducing oxygen.
- A high-force spring knocks any extra grinds and chaff into the catch for less mess and low grind retention
SMART SPEED PID MOTOR
- A PID feedback-controlled motor exposes every bean to the same force and speed for consistent grind quality
- Ode knows exactly when the last bean has been ground and automatically shuts itself off.
|Dimensions||9.4x 4.2 x 9.5 (239 mm x 105 mm x 241.5 mm)|
|Materials||Stainless steel burrs, aluminium body, plastic load bin and base|