Land Drinking Chocolate
Land chocolate celebrates and champions the finest cacao from around the world, and the people that grow it.
The ultimate indulgent treat. Created by the award-winning Land in London, this 71% drinking chocolate is carefully sourced from the Nuevo Guinea region in Nicaragua. Delicious as a milk drink or with water, simply follow the steps below and get brewing.
This product is vegan friendly. Approximately 8 servings per pack (based on 30g).
- Distinguished flavour, unique to each terrain
- Chocolate that is true to it's source
- Ethical trading at 3x Fairtrade price
- Cacao beans
- Organic cane sugar
- Cocoa butter
- Box weight: 30g
- Energy: 2228 kj (537kcal)
- Fat: 43g (Saturates: 26g)
- Carbohydrates: 48g (Sugars: 30g)
- Protein: 6.3g
- Salt: 0.02g
- Made in a workshop that uses gluten, dairy and nuts