Plum, Chocolate, Brown Sugar
An online exclusive. From Peru, a deliciously easy drinking, with approachable, decadent notes of chocolate and brown sugar, lifted by the stone fruit acidity of plum. Versatile and accessible, for a consistently brilliant cup, however you like to brew.
Available as subscription or one-off purchase.
40% OFF YOUR FIRST THREE SUBSCRIPTION SENDS
- Get 40% off your first three subscription sends when you start a recurring subscription, with the code NOV40
- Applies to first three charges only, standard price thereafter.
See further coffee information below.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £25 (UK only)
Order before 23:59 & get your order despatched the next day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
Our bags are TUV certified home compostable. Everything, including the valve, seal, and label, are fully compostable, suitable for placing in your compost at home.
Plum, Chocolate, Brown Sugar
- Country: Peru
- Method: Washed
- Producer: 207 Smallholders
- Region: Lares, Cusco
- Varietal: Typica, Caturra
- Elevation: 1,500 - 1,800 masl
The Cereza Roja Association was established on July 18, 2018 as an urgent need for a group of producers who have seen in the associative system a way to get out of their social and economic disadvantage.
Currently, the association has 410 associated producers, mainly produce coffee, most of them are small producers who, on average, have approximately 4.5 hectares.
The primary purpose of the association to promotes the development and improvement of the quality of life of its associates (producers and their families), through insertion into new markets and provision of services such as technical assistance, financing, processing, and marketing of quality products for customers and final consumers, promoting care for the environment.
Cereza Roja Association is located in the district of Lares Challabamba, province of La Calca, department of Cusco. To the east, the land is framed by the mountains at the head of the Manú National Park; to the north, by the Amazon forests; and to the south, by the snow-capped mountain range of La Verónica.
Thanks to this impressive mountain range, a unique and idyllic environment for the cultivation of coffee forms; clouds blown over from the Amazon collide here, bringing rainfall to the land.
- GEGareth E.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Bright, SweetCountry Preference Brazil, Nicaragua, Kenya, Ethiopia, Honduras3 days agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Bright, SweetCountry Preference Brazil, Nicaragua, Kenya, Ethiopia, HondurasRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent, freshly roasted coffee
Great coffee as always from Origin.
- HWHarriet W.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method V603 days agoPreferred Brewing Method V60Rated 4 out of 5 starsNice coffee
Very nice coffee beans, although slightly prefer Los Altos.
- TFTom F.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Nutty, BlendsCountry Preference Brazil, Colombia, Peru5 days agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Nutty, BlendsCountry Preference Brazil, Colombia, PeruRated 5 out of 5 starsVery good
Made excellent coffee every time from my bean to cup machine. Strongly recommend
- JSJason S.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Bright, Sweet, NuttyCountry Preference Nicaragua, Ethiopia, Honduras, El Salvador1 week agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Bright, Sweet, NuttyCountry Preference Nicaragua, Ethiopia, Honduras, El SalvadorRated 4 out of 5 starsTasty
Light been; fine grind
- MYming yan y.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method V60Coffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference Kenya, Burundi, Honduras, Rwanda1 week agoPreferred Brewing Method V60Coffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference Kenya, Burundi, Honduras, RwandaRated 4 out of 5 starsMild and comforting
good aroma, delicate taste