The perfect set-up for brewing capsules at home.
The Opal One machine utilises a unique silicon brew chamber, eliminating unwanted dilution. It features both higher pressure and higher temperature brewing, delivering a fuller-bodied, stronger coffee than ever before.
Our capsules were produced using a high-end range of 100% plastic-free and eco-friendly Nespresso compatible capsules with direct-trade coffee. They're the first in the world to feature an oxygen barrier to preserve freshness and reduce packaging.
House flavour profile - This coffee has a delicious richness, low acidity with a chocolate, nut-like profile and a caramel sweetness. Flavour notes of chocolate, nuts and caramel.
Decaf flavour profile - This coffee is Colombia Santa Maria, which has been C02 decaffeinated. It's a chemical-free process which also protects the flavour of the coffee itself. Flavour notes of chocolate, red apple and assam tea.
1 x Opal Machine
- 1 x 30 capsules (either house or decaf)
- Use filtered water
- Place scales under cup, insert capsule, press any button and allow to brew until 25g is in the cup
- Don't press button multiple times, please read manual to adjust buttons if more or less water is required
- If you don't have scales, the target volume is 25ml.
- Our pods take slightly longer to extract than others. This is intentional as when testing, we found that a longer extraction time created a more pronounced cup, full of body and flavour.