This course is full of fundamentals that are perfect for both enthusiasts and professionals alike. A good balance between hands on and theory to give both understanding and practice around what makes espresso equipment work and how to maintain them to an optimum level to support barista skills.
- The history of espresso machines and how the work.
- Key componentry and how they work.
- Basic machine maintenance.
- Pros and Cons of different grinders.
- Basic grinder maintenance.
- Basic water maintenance.
Origin Coffee Roasters, Wheal Vrose Business Park, Helston, Cornwall (TR13 0FG).
Maximum of four people on a course. No minimum number for courses to run.
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.