Introducing the Wilfa Svart Uniform Grinder. Revolutionising brewing at home.
Our days at The Roastery begin with a cup of coffee. Almost before the lights go on, the machine is warming and the batch is brewing, ready for us to start the day.
We believe delicious coffee shouldn’t just be the domain of roasters and your favourite coffee shops, so we’re excited to introducing this intuitive, easy-to-use domestic grinder to our curated selection home brewing equipment.
Please note, the silver model does not include scales
58MM WIDE AND FLAT STAINLESS STEEL GRINDER HEADS
- The mill heads provide smoother particle size for sweeter coffee and fuller mouthfeel. They are stainless steel manufactured in Italy.
41 ADJUSTMENT STEPS WITH PRECISE TURNING
- The coffee grinder's adjusting steps slowly and precisely grind for espresso, Aeropress, pour over, filter coffee, pressure jug and other construction methods. It grinds slowly to prevent the coffee from overheating and to lose its aroma and taste.
- The grinding is stopped automatically after the last bean has been painted.
EASY TO CLEAN
- Stainless metal anti-static coffee container reduces coffee dust. Small brush included. Solid construction The coffee grinder is made of sunny steel and aluminium.
- The app gives you an overview on how to grind the optimal amount and to what degree of grinder, as well as "pour over" program.
- 250g Das Almas