MANAGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- To manage your subscription, you’ll first need to create an account with us -even if you’ve ordered with us before – as accounts aren’t automatically generated.
- You can create an account here > https://www.origincoffee.co.uk/account/login
- Once your account is setup, you’ll then be able to login and manage your subscription by clicking on the ‘Manage Subscriptions’ tab, which can be found on the righthand side. Now you’ll have access to the customer portal.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY BILLING DETAILS?
- Login to your account and navigate to the ‘billing information’ tab. Here you can edit your existing billing address or edit your payment card details.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS?
- Simply log in to your account to access and edit your address details, by clicking on to the ‘Shipping Addresses’ tab.
CAN I PAUSE MY SUBSCRIPTION?
- Yes. If you find yourself with a cupboard full of coffee, or you’re going to be away from home, you can skip one or several subscription send dates to suit your needs—just log in to your account.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION?
- Click on your subscription in the ‘upcoming orders’ tab. From here you’ll be able to update your next order date, skip an order, or change any specific details or your current subscription. This includes order frequency, quantity, and grind size.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?
- This can be done through your customer account or by calling our Customer Service team on 01326 574337. You will receive an email confirmation once your subscription has been cancelled.
WHEN DOES MY PAYMENT COME OUT FOR RECURRING SUBSCRIPTIONS?
- Payments for your subscription are taken once you’ve completed checkout. Recurring payments will be taken at your set frequency thereafter.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY SUBSCRIPTION COFFEE?
- Recurring subscriptions will be roasted and despatched the day after your initial order. Thereafter it will be at your set frequency (weekly, fortnightly, monthly, etc.)
- Monthly gift subscriptions will be roasted and despatched on the first Friday of each month for the duration of the subscription purchased. This will commence following the activation of the subscription by the recipient. For example, if the recipient activates the subscription on August 15th, the first coffee will be roasted and despatched on the first Friday of September.
- Fortnightly gift subscriptions will be roasted and despatched on the first and third Friday of each month for the duration of the subscription purchased. This will commence from the point of activation of the subscription by the recipient. For example, if the recipient activates the subscription on the second week of August their first coffee will be roasted and despatched on the third Friday of August.
I HAVE PURCHASED A GIFT SUBSCRIPTION, HOW CAN THE RECIPIENT ACTIVATE THIS?
- Once your gift subscription has been purchased, all information is posted out in a subscription gift card; this can be sent to you, or directly to the recipient, and you can detail any preference in the ‘Special Instructions for Origin’ at checkout—this can include any gift message that you would like us to add include. Alternatively, please feel free to call Customer Service on 01326 574337, who can assist with any queries
WILL I RECEIVE A CARD FOR GIFTING?
- Yes. Once you’ve selected your gift subscription choice, and completed checkout, you will receive an order confirmation and a gift card will be posted out, either to the recipient, or direct to yourself. This gift card has space for a gift message, and provides details of the gift, along with how to activate the subscription, allowing the recipient to get in touch with any questions, and choose their grind preference for their coffee.