Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £15 (UK only)
Order before 12:00 & get your order despatched same day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
A seasonal coffee subscription specifically tailored for filter drinkers. Expect a balanced, easy going and approachable flavour profile.
25% OFF YOUR FIRST BAG
- Get 25% off your first bag send when you start a recurring subscription, with the code SUB25. T&C apply, standard price thereafter.
This subscription recognises that seasonality plays a critical part in producing incredible coffee. Depending on where the coffee is grown, harvesting times vary across the world. Different hemispheres, countries and sometimes regions within countries, can all be cropped at different months over the year.
Subscribe today and you'll receive Beija Flor (Brazil). This is our newest single origin Mainstay - a delicious natural coffee from four female producers. Expect a cup full of apricot complexity and praline sweetness.
At certain times throughout the year, this coffee will be swapped for San Fermin (Colombia) or Los Altos (Nicaragua). We'll drop you an email a couple of weeks prior to the switch.
- See our FAQ page for further subscription details.
- GBGail B.Verified Buyer9 seconds agoRated 4 starsGreat tasting coffee
Having a subscription means that I can enjoy great tasting coffee all the time rather than just on special occasionsWas this helpful?
- JJayVerified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 starsGreat tasting coffee
Smooth taste, just as described. Will be ordering more.Was this helpful?
- EMEllie M.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 starsThe best coffee
Great choice of coffees and all very high quality. Love that the bags can be recycled too - I took mine back to my local origin and got a free flat white with my next purchase of a 250g of my fave Beija Flor! Would recommend to anyoneWas this helpful?
- SLSonia L.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 starsTasty as a cold brew!
I love it - the cold brew I get from the Beija Flor grounds is extremely flavourful and slightly acidic. Adding plant-based milk to it changes it and turns it almost praline-like/chocolatey-nutty as well which is fantastic. Extremely smooth and such a great way to start my day!Was this helpful?
- JGJake G.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsamazing
the bestWas this helpful?