Black Lines Oatnog
Christmas in a bottle. This Oatnog tipple from the team at Black Lines is redefining festive drinks.
Dairy out, Oatly in. Ready to serve hot or cold, this limited edition serve of Oatnog brings winter spices and buttery rum together, with a rich, creamy finish.
What is Oatnog, let alone Eggnog? Here’s some history for you. Colonists referred to rum as grog; bartenders served rum in small wooden carved mugs called noggins. Thus the drink eventually became egg-n-grog and over time, Eggnog.
But why do we drink it at Christmas? Rum, Milk, Eggs, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and other components were delicacies, meaning this drink became an occasional treat. Treats of course come at Christmas, so this year, we decided to treat you with our own rendition of Oatnog. Simply replacing the dairy with delicious oats.
For every bottle of Oatnog sold, Black Lines will be donating five meals to Londoners through The Felix Project; a charity fighting hunger and food waste across London. A little goes a long way, especially at Christmas.
- East London Rarer Rum
- Minor Figures Organic Barista
- This drink can be served hot or cold. To serve hot, shake the bottle before opening and then heat on the stove until warmed through. To serve cold, shake the bottle and pour over ice into a rocks glass. Garnish with ground nutmeg.
- Best stored chilled.
- Once open, refrigerate and use within 1-2 days
- 750ml bottle.5 Serves per bottle.
- 6% alcohol.
- The Black Lines Oatnog contains Oats (Gluten)
- It is Dairy Free and suitable for Vegans.
- JSJodie S.Verified Buyer12 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFestive season must have
Have this every year and it’s so wonderful, especially with a cheeky mince pie while listening to a bit of bing.
- DMDamian M.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsSimply enjoyable
Christmas in a glass