Sustainable coffee capsules, delivered directly to your door.
Our delicious, sustainable coffee is now available in Nespresso® compatible 100% compostable capsules.
This coffee has a delicious richness, low acidity with a chocolate, nut-like profile and a caramel sweetness. Flavour notes of chocolate, nuts and caramel.
This coffee is Colombia Santa Maria, which has been C02 decaffeinated. It's a chemical-free process which also protects the flavour of the coffee itself. Flavour notes of chocolate, red apple and assam tea.
HOUSE ESPRESSO - FARM INFORMATION
- A blend of coffees sourced from long-term direct trade partners of ours in Brazil.
- Farms: Mariano, Das Almas & Sao Joao
- Producers: Ricardo Barbosa, Adriano Virgulino Muniz & Osvaldo Bachiao
- Processing: Pulped Natural
- Varietals: Catuai, Mundo Novo & Acaia
- Elevations: 1,120-1,600 masl
DECAF - FARM INFORMATION
- Produced using CO2 decaffeinated Santa Maria.
- Country of Origin: Colombia
- Producers: 21 smallholders
- Processing: Washed and then C02 decaffeinated
- Varietals: Caturra, Castillo, Typica, Colombia
- Elevation: 1,600-2,000 masl
- Use filtered water
- Place scales under cup, insert capsule, press any button and allow to brew until 25g is in the cup
- Don't press button multiple times, please read manual to adjust buttons if more or less water is required.
- If you don't have scales, the target volume is 25ml.
- Depending on the frequency, your subscription will be despatched the day after you place your order. The prices shown include delivery. Please note, recurring payments will be taken weekly from the date of purchase.
- Currently only available in the UK. You can amend or cancel your subscription by calling Customer Services (Monday to Friday, 0900 – 1700) on 01326 574337 or email@example.com
- 100% arabica coffee
*Nespresso ® is a registered trade mark of Société des Produits Nestle S,A and neither that company nor its affiliates have manufactured or endorsed our products in any way