Coffee Pod Subscription
Sustainable coffee pods, delivered directly to your door with this easy subscription. These Nespresso compatible, 100% home compostable pods are available in espresso or decaf flavours.
40% OFF YOUR FIRST THREE SUBSCRIPTION SENDS
- Get 40% off your first three subscription sends when you start a recurring subscription, with the code DEC40
- Applies to first three charges only, standard price thereafter.
See further subscription information below.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £25 (UK only)
Order before 23:59 & get your order despatched the next day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
These coffee pods are certified 100% home compostable by the European Standards body. These are truly fully compostable as well featuring a hermetically sealed barrier lidding to maintain the freshness of the coffee. Made using 100% renewable raw materials which are all GMO and pesticide-free. When finished with your pod (and lid), simply dispose in your home compost or food waste bin. Decomposing time depends on variable conditions such as temperature, and compost location.
HOUSE ESPRESSO. This coffee celebrates three of our longest standing direct trade partnerships from Brazil. It has a delicious richness and low acidity, with a chocolate, nut-like profile, and caramel sweetness. A clean, easy-drinking coffee.
DECAF. This coffee is decaffeinated using an all-natural Sugarcane process. Our approach to decaf is to create a balanced and approachable cup profile, 100% chemical free. With people and planet at the forefront of an exceptional programme, this balanced and approachable decaf benefits from a 100% chemical free, sugarcane process. Championing quality, Atlas is a womxn led, supported, and empowered coffee, showcasing the good that comes from providing a platform for positive change.
- Farms: Mariano, Das Almas & Sao Joao
- Producers: Ricardo Barbosa, Adriano Virgulino Muniz & Osvaldo Bachiao
- Processing: Pulped Natural
- Country: Brazil
- Varietals: Catuai, Mundo Novo & Acaia
- Elevations: 1,120-1,600 masl
- Farm: Mixed
- Producers: Various smallholder producers
- Processing: Washed and sugarcane process
- Country: Colombia
- Varietals: Castillo, Colombia, Caturra
- Elevation: 1,400-1,800 masl
Customise Your Subscription
You’re in control. Whether it’s changing your delivery address or updating your billing details, our customer portal gives you full flexibility of your subscription. Skip an order, change your grind size, or amend your schedule, all in a few simple steps.
This can all be fully customised through your customer account on your phone. We'll also email you three days before your subscription is about to charge incase you want to skip an extra week as you're fully stocked up on coffee.
See our FAQ page for further subscription details
**Not compatible with Nespresso Vertuo
- XBXuefei B.Verified Buyer10 seconds agoRated 4 out of 5 starsEasy to drink daily espresso
Quick delivery with nicely packed espresso pods! Better than open shelf products and does the trick: quick and easy espresso in seconds.
- JBJames B.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFavourite coffee + Excellent service
Easy to use system, great to tailor subscription and beautiful packaging and coffee. Thank you!
- JOJohn O.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsAs good as Genuine Nespresso pods.
As good as Nespresso pods, better that they are compatible but very expensive when full price!
- JJJackie J.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFabulous
Love the flexibility of the subscription & the coffee is amazing & it’s great to b able to drink it & drift off to Porthleven 😊
- RMRyan M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSubscription