This course is perfect for the coffee enthusiast looking to brew great filter coffee at home.
Learn how to make great quality coffee at home with simple, accessible equipment. The class will be taught in an informal, relaxed style aimed at the home enthusiast who would like to perfect their skills.
- Step by step guides on how to correctly brew using methods, including the AeroPress and V60 dripper
- Practical guidance and support from our experienced specialists
- Theory in relation to coffee bean processes and brewing suitability
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE:
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Brunch on us at our current residency, Blower's Place
- Origin Coffee tote bag
- Complementary 250g bag of coffee, from our mainstay coffee portfolio
- 20% off brewing equipment, online discount code
- 1.5 hours
- Origin Coffee Roasters, 84 Scoresby Street, Southwark, London, SE1 0XN
- Get directions
- Maximum of four people on a course. Course needs a minimum of 2 people to run
- We will contact you at least a week before if the class needs rescheduling
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.