Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £15 (UK only)
Order before 12:00 & get your order despatched same day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
Certified compostable, House Espresso pods.
This coffee was produced using a high-end range of 100% plastic-free and eco-friendly Nespresso® compatible pods with direct-trade coffee. They're the first in the world to feature an oxygen barrier to preserve freshness and reduce packaging.
The pods are produced by Terracaps®, who are certified as a climate-neutral product by ClimatePartner. Climate-neutral means they have calculated all unavoidable carbon emissions created during production and offset them.
This coffee is clean and sweet with flavours of dark sugar and chocolate. It's built to please those that want a simple, easy, and intense cup. A coffee that is sweet with a low acidity.
- Method: Pulped Natural
- Producer: Ricardo Barbosa, Virgulino Muniz & Osvaldo Bachião
- Region: Minas Gerais, Cabo Verde Mountain Range
- Varietal: Catuai, Mondo Novo & Acaiá
- Elevation: 1,120 – 1,600 masl
- 100% arabica coffee
*Nespresso is a registered trademark of Society Nestle S,A, and neither that company nor its affiliates have manufactured or endorsed our products in any way
- DMDavid M.Verified Buyer9 seconds agoRated 5 starsThese are just SUPERB
These pods solve all the problems with Nespresso. Sustainable. Fair for farmers. Tasty. Boom. Nailed it.Was this helpful?
- JMJosh M.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsGreat tasting coffee for the office.
Great for the office nespresso machine.Was this helpful?
- DPDaniel P.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 4 starsPods
Really enjoy the product. Is there an opportunity to create bigger pack sizes?Was this helpful?
- KHKelsea HeathVerified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 starsLovely coffee
This coffee is perfect for me, the tasting notes are exactly what they say on the box and works well as an espresso or with milk, I’ll be buying again!Was this helpful?
- RKRobert K.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 starsWould order again
We drunk origin in Cornwall and googled it when we returned and then found out they were in London too. Coffee was great and the pods are very nice too, lots of crema which is a the sign of a good coffee, nice to drink black or white.Was this helpful?