Land Chocolate - 54% Milk (Guatemala)
Land chocolate celebrates and champions the finest cacao from around the world, and the people that grow it.
Tasting Notes: Raisin, Honey, Caramel (54% Chocolate)
Presenting the best characteristics in both milk and dark chocolate, with single origin cacao sourced from Guatemala, this is the perfect bar bar for those who don’t want to pick a side. With a brilliant hint of acidity lifting notes of raisin, honey, and caramel, this is a classic chocolate, reinvented. We’re serving this alongside our cold brew, for a sweet, balanced pairing.
- Distinguished flavour, unique to each terrain
- Chocolate that is true to it's source
- Ethical trading at 3x Fairtrade price
- Cocoa beans
- Demerara sugar
- Cocoa butter
- Milk powder
- Bar weight: 60g
- Energy: 2221 kj (535 kcal)
- Fat: 44g (Saturates: 26g)
- Carbohydrates: 48g (Sugars: 34g)
- Protein: 5.6g
- Salt: 0.07g
- Made in a workshop that uses gluten, dairy and nuts
- BSBenjamen S.Verified Buyer9 seconds agoRated 4 out of 5 starsPosh chocolate.
What can I say…..it’s sweet, silky and flavoursome. Buy it! It goes perfectly with origin coffee.