Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £15 (UK only)
Order before 12:00 & get your order despatched same day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
Built to please those that want a simple, easy and intense cup.
25% OFF YOUR FIRST BAG
- Get 25% off your first bag send when you start a recurring subscription, with the code SUB25. T&C apply, standard price thereafter.
Our roast profile for Stronghold creates a darker, more traditional roast than our other blends. Stronghold is our celebration of the incredible coffees that we source from Brazil and the long-standing direct trade partners that we work with there. A coffee that is sweet but with no acidity.
To build this blend we drew on three of our trusted long-term partners. Ricardo Barbosa is our go-to when we want to add bass toned richness. For dark sugar sweetness and chocolate notes we then look to Virgulino Muniz's crops. Sao Joao‚ courtesy of Osvaldo Bachiao, completes the blend with an added layer of complexity.
We hope you enjoy it.
- Country: Brazil
- Method: Pulped Natural
- Producer: Ricardo Barbosa / Virgulino Muniz / Osvaldo Bachião
- Region: Minas Gerais / Cabo Verde Mountain Range
- Varietal: Catuai / Mondo Novo / Acaiá
- Elevation: 1,120 - 1,600 masl
- Espresso: 1:2 coffee to water, extracted in 28-32 secs
- This coffee may be rested before being despatched.
- SGShaun G.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference Brazil10 seconds agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference BrazilRated 5 starsAlways a strong performer
Always enjoy the blendWas this helpful?
- SJSimon J.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method AeroPressCoffee Preferences Sweet41 minutes agoPreferred Brewing Method AeroPressCoffee Preferences SweetRated 5 starsPerfect!
Bought this on a recommendation from a friend and it didn’t disappoint! Delicious coffee! Will definitely be buying this again!Was this helpful?
- DWDavid W.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference Brazil, Colombia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Indonesia10 hours agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference Brazil, Colombia, Ethiopia, Kenya, IndonesiaRated 5 starsNice
First purchase of Origin Coffee and Stronghold is such a nice flavour, i'll be buying moreWas this helpful?
- JWJoe W.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Sweet, Washed ProcessCountry Preference Ethiopia, KenyaYesterdayPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Sweet, Washed ProcessCountry Preference Ethiopia, KenyaRated 5 starsOrdered every month for 2 years
We loooooove Stronghold! We experimented with different beans from different roasters and have only ordered this for the past 2 yearsWas this helpful?
- NONigel O.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Nutty, Washed ProcessCountry Preference Colombia, Brazil2 days agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Nutty, Washed ProcessCountry Preference Colombia, BrazilRated 4 starsStronghold
Excellent espresso coffeeWas this helpful?