Dark Chocolate, Fudge, Brown Sugar
Stronghold is a celebration of incredible coffee and long-standing relationships. Bringing together the best of Brazil in a dark, more traditional roast, Stronghold offers a sweet and classic cup. A wholly unique and beautiful blend.
40% OFF YOUR FIRST THREE SUBSCRIPTION SENDS
- Get 40% off your first three subscription sends when you start a recurring subscription, with the code DEC40
- Applies to first three charges only, standard price thereafter.
See further coffee information below.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £25 (UK only)
Order before 23:59 & get your order despatched the next day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
Our bags are TUV certified home compostable. Everything, including the valve, seal, and label, are fully compostable, suitable for placing in your compost at home.
Dark Chocolate, Fudge, Dark Sugar
- Country: Brazil
- Method: Pulped Natural
- Producer: Ricardo Barbosa / Virgulino Muniz / Osvaldo Bachião
- Region: Minas Gerais / Cabo Verde Mountain
- Range Varietal: Catuai / Mondo Novo / Acaiá
- Elevation: 1,120 - 1,600 masl
Stronghold is a celebration of incredible coffee and long-standing direct trade partnerships straight from Brazil.
Trust and respect lie at the heart of this blend. We turn to Ricardo Barbosa when we want a deep richness. We look to Virgulino Muniz's crops for dark sugar and chocolate notes. And we head to Sao Joao‚ courtesy of Osvaldo Bachiao, for a rich layer of complexity. Sweet and full-flavoured, Stonghold offers a beautiful cup with no acidity.
Subscribe to Stronghold
Gain exclusive benefits when you sign up for a Stronghold subscription, and get set to brew world-class coffee from the comfort of home. Receive 15% off in reward points, get access to exclusive subsriber-only perks and enjoy free tracked shipping for a hassle-free delivery, direct to your door.
You're in control. Whether it’s amending your address or updating your billing details, our online portal puts you in charge of your subscription. You can skip an order, change your grind size, or increase frequency, with ease.
- RWRobert W.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Washed Process, NuttyCountry Preference Colombia2 hours agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Washed Process, NuttyCountry Preference ColombiaRated 5 out of 5 starsHappy Customer
Great tasting coffee.
- JKJim K.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoYesterdayPreferred Brewing Method EspressoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat daily espresso
Solid all rounder as a daily espresso, can’t go wrong with this as a staple
- AHAlfie H.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference Ethiopia, Brazil, ColombiaYesterdayPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference Ethiopia, Brazil, ColombiaRated 5 out of 5 starsStronghold
Amazing coffee. Great for espresso based milk drinks or in the aeropress.
- JCJames C.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method Espresso3 days agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Coffee
Lovely fresh roasted coffee, was recommended by a family member and love it.
- EBEliza B.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have One3 days agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 out of 5 starsNice latte coffee
Perfect latte coffee