Clementine, Marzipan, Hazelnut Chocolate
Introducing our annual Christmas blend, expertly crafted by blending Ethiopian and Brazilian coffees. This unique combination offers a timely flavour of citrus and chocolate, embodying the essence of Christmas.
See further coffee information below.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £25 (UK only)
Order before 23:59 & get your order despatched the next day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
Our bags are TUV certified home compostable. Everything, including the valve, seal, and label, are fully compostable, suitable for placing in your compost at home.
Clementine, Marzipan, Hazelnut Chocolate
- Country: Ethiopia & Brazil
- Method: Washed / Natural
- Producer: Amederaro Konga Washing Station / Beto Santana
- Region: Konga, Yirgacheffe / Araponga, Matas de Minas
- Varietal: Local landrace: 74110, 74112 / Catuai
- Elevation: 2000 masl / 950-1400 masl
Handpicked from a local smallholding in Yirgacheffe, Ethiopia, a portion of this blend is cultivated in lush highlands, benefitting from traditional sustainable farming practices that elevate its quality and its rich taste. The remainder hails from Fazenda Pedra Reonda, nestled in the heart of the Atlantic Forest region known as Matas de Minas, Brazil. Together, these distinct origins combine to create a brilliant balance of sweetness and acidity, making this cup a seasonal classic.
The Amederaro Konga Washing Station, situated at 2,000 masl, collaborates with 1,890 local farmers by the Toracho river. In the washed process, cherries are hand-sorted and soaked in water. Gravity separates healthy cherries from damaged ones, which are then removed. Fermentation in shaded tanks enhances acidity and clarity and then, after fermentation, the coffee dries on raised beds, turned every hour to bring out the sweeter notes.
In Brazil, José Bernardes Santana was the first in his family to start the coffee business, stepping away from the family’s grocery store, which used to sell crops grown at the farm. José dedicated his life to coffee production, working closely with his brothers, Geraldo and Donizete, to manage the farm, earning him esteemed reputation and respect, with prizes in regional contests and a Cup of Excellence. His son, Beto, has continued with the same dedication and spirit of his late father, taking responsibility for the farm and furthering a burgeoning legacy—one that we’re proud to play a part in.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect stocking filler, or a brilliant bundle of brewing goods to kick-start a loved one’s coffee experience, our selection of gifts will cover everyone on your Christmas list. From ethically sourced chocolate, to limited edition releases, merchandise, and more, make light work of shopping this season, online at Origin.
- AKAlex K.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have One, NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have One3 days agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have One, NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 4 out of 5 starsNice Christmas blend
- JDJane D.Verified BuyerCoffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have One9 months agoCoffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 4 out of 5 starsNice Christmas cup
Good coffee for winter drinking, rich and slightly spicy.
- NGNicola G.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference I Don't Have One9 months agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat coffee
Lovely blend! Don’t want the bag to finish
- DHDavid H.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Sweet, NuttyCountry Preference Colombia10 months agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Sweet, NuttyCountry Preference ColombiaRated 4 out of 5 starsSomewhat Chritsmassy
Hard to detect the notes of Orange, Marzipan and Fudge, very subtle. We tried for the novelty, still great coffee but prefer others
- DDMVerified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method Espresso10 months agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent
Excellent blend, great black and with milk. Would have happily bought more if it was a regular!