Home Brewing Guide
The ritual of brewing great coffee at home is something to savour.
In pursuit of coffee excellence--for everyone. This pocket size A6 booklet presents everything you need to brew great coffee coffee at home: from brewing tips, to essential equipment. It includes a step-by-step guide on six of our most popular brewing methods, including espresso, AeroPress, and Kalita. Already an experienced brewer? Gift it to someone starting their coffee journey.
- SMSimon M.Verified Buyer13 seconds agoRated 4 out of 5 starsUseful tips and tricks
This booklet provides some useful tips for making coffee with various methods. It’s well written and photographed and I learned some helpful facts. Personally, I wonder if Origin should offer this to subscribers as an intro gift to make the most from their monthly indulgence.
- JMJoe M.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
Great simple guide for all brewing methods
- JCJames C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHome Brewing Guide
A good, overall brewing guide for the various different brewing methods. Thought I had my espresso machine dialed it but with a couple of tweaks that read in the book, I can definitely taste & see the difference
- TWTom W.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsUseful
Great little brewing guide. Well worth a couple of quid.
- SOSophie O.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsreally helpful buy!
its more of a booklet than a book but it contains great advice!