SCA Brewing Intermediate | Cornwall
This module is for established baristas looking to further their career to Head Barista level, exploring the science and analysis of extraction.
From charting coffee extraction to learning more about the measurement of strength. Using refractometers and analysis cup profiles. The SCA Brewing Skills Intermediate course is the next step for baristas on the coffee career journey.
See extra course details below and available dates and times through the 'book now' link.
- Scientific measurement of coffee strength
- Charting coffee extraction
- Analysing brewed coffee and espresso
- Using a digital refractometer
- The course will be taught from our Roastery cafe location in Porthleven
- Get directions - here