Home Filter Coffee Brewing Course | Bristol
This course is perfect for the coffee enthusiast looking to brew great filter coffee at home.
Learn how to make great quality coffee at home with simple, accessible equipment. The class will be taught in an informal, relaxed style aimed at the home enthusiast who would like to perfect their skills.
See extra course details below and available dates and times through the 'book now' link.
- Step by step guides on how to correctly brew using methods, including the AeroPress and V60 dripper
- Practical guidance and support from our experienced specialists
- Theory in relation to coffee bean processes and brewing suitability
- Courses need a minimum of 2 attendees to run.
- If the course has not reached maximum capacity, Origin Coffee reserve the right to change the booking date.
- With any unforeseen circumstances, Origin Coffee reserve right to change the booking date or time. We endeavour to give you a minimum of 1 weeks notice if the course needs to be rearranged.
- If you need to reschedule or cannot make your original booking date, we require 1 weeks notice otherwise your booking fee may not be honoured.
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Complementary 250g bag of coffee, from our mainstay coffee portfolio
- 15% off brewing equipment, online discount code
- 15% off hot food at The Roastery Cafe, valid for one meal only (show confirmation email to barista)
- The course will be taught from our Roastery cafe location in Porthleven
- Get directions - here