Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £15 (UK only)
Order before 12:00 & get your order despatched same day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
The final coffee in our Pacamara Trio. La Huella is a farm we regularly feature and each year we visit, the cup quality seems to get better.
Three coffees, three countries, one varietal. Explore the our latest trio release which shines a spotlight on the Pacamara varietal - try all three coffees for £24.95
La Huella offers a vibrant and complex cup, that pushes the boundaries of what we expect from coffee. Testament to this, it’s a coffee that’s been entered and brewed repeatedly on the coffee competition circuit. We knew that we needed to share as much of it as we could, bringing you the pulped natural process back in March and now, this delicious natural.
La Huella sits on a small plateau inside the Los Altos farm which is at the heart of so much of what we do. Concentrating on this little plateau, and growing the unique Yellow Pacamara varietal, creates one special coffee.
Displaying a heightened vibrancy and complexity in the cup, with passion fruit and grapefruit flavours that are balanced with a rich, dark chocolate base.
- Country: Nicaragua
- Method: Natural
- Producer: The Mierisch Family
- Region: Jinotega
- Varietal: Yellow Pacamara
- Elevation: 1,270 masl
PRICE TO PRODUCER
- This is defined as the price paid to either the coffee producer who grows and processes their own coffee or the entity overseeing the primary post-harvest process. the UDS/lb calculation relates to the volume of exported green coffee.
LIVE TRANSPARENCY REPORT
- Espresso: 1:2 coffee to water, extracted in 28-32 secs
- Filter: 60-65g coffee per litre of water, brewed for 3-4 mins
- We create a new and unique profile for each coffee we roast. Although the profiles are different, our approach is always the same, to highlight and accentuate the flavours created at the farm and mill. This means we don't label our coffees as espresso, filter, dark or light roast. This coffee is omni-roast, meant to be delicious however you brew. We believe the heart of speciality is keeping the identity and character of every coffee intact and alive, no matter the brew method.