Latte Art Enthusiast Course | London
Learn the basics of milk steaming and try your hand at some latte art. A hands on course, based in London which is great for enthusiasts with a creative flair.
The perfect latte art course for the home enthusiast, this course is designed to provide the fundamentals to achieve great quality latte art in a relaxed, fun environment.
See extra course details below and available dates and times through the 'book now' link.
- Step by step guides on how to steam and pour milk
- Introduction into different art patterns, such as heart, rosetta and tulip
- Practical guidance and support from our experienced specialists
- No prior knowledge required
- Courses need a minimum of 2 attendees to run.
- If the course has not reached maximum capacity, Origin Coffee reserve the right to change the booking date.
- With any unforeseen circumstances, Origin Coffee reserve right to change the booking date or time. We endeavour to give you a minimum of 1 weeks notice if the course needs to be rearranged.
- If you need to reschedule or cannot make your original booking date, we require 1 weeks notice otherwise your booking fee may not be honoured.
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Complementary 250g bag of coffee, from our mainstay coffee portfolio
- 15% off brewing equipment, online discount code
- The course will be taught from our Scoresby Street coffee shop location in Southwark
- Get directions - here