Sam Marks - 6oz Cup
These beautiful ceramics have been handcrafted by the talented Sam Marks, a second generation potter based in Falmouth (Cornwall).
Sam’s inspirations vary from Korean and Japanese pottery, to the rugged British coastline. His work has a strong focus on function and form, which informs a simple, yet stunning aesthetic. We asked Sam to create a bespoke collection for our coffee shops across Cornwall and London and they’re now finally available for you to pour your brews into at home.
*Please note these are handcrafted so the size capacity may vary.
- Height: 5.0cm
- Capacity: 170ml
All ceramics are handmade and dimensions can be varied.
A blend of stoneware and terracotta clays. The top surface is finished with a glossy textured glaze which interacts beautifully with the iron rich clay with lots of variegation.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe yet hand washing for extra care is recommended.
- All products are handmade and so each holds subtle differences which are a reminder of their uniqueness.
- HBHarsh B.Verified Buyer10 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat cups
I bought these since I really loved the cups the stove coffee in at origin cafes. They’re so great, I’ve had many compliments when people come over and see them. Highly recommended!
- CFCaleb F.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat little mug
A fantastic little mug! Reall stylish and retains heat well.
- ABAlex B.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat purchase
The cup is of high quality, looks great and is easy to clean after use. Highly recommend.
- AHAlana H.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsI love this cup
This cup has made my morning coffee an experience. I feel as though I am in a quirky, london coffee shop with a pastry on the side and the bustle of the busy streets in the background. It truly has changed the way I start my morning.
- CGCamilla G.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsChristmas present
Present seemed to be gratefully received