Cool off from the summer heat and brew your own with this recipe below.
FLASH COLD BREW RECIPE - MAKES 1 SERVING.
- Prepare a pour over style brew by adding and rinsing a filter paper with hot water.
- Grind 20g coffee to a medium-fine grind size and add to brewing device.
- Add 125g ice to carafe.
- Place brewer on top of carafe.
- Tare scales to 0.
- Start timer.
- Add 40g water at 92-96°c to coffee bed, ensuring all coffee is immersed by stirring five times.
- After 30 seconds, slowly pour a further 160g hot water over coffee bed in a circular motion until the scales read 200g, aiming for a total contact time of around 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Swirl until all ice has melted and liquid becomes chilled.
- Taste and adjust grind size accordingly.
You can also experience fresh cold brew across our shops in London and Cornwall, along with a selection of iced espresso brews – visit us today.