In June, we visited our friends over at Atlas Grinds, a vibrant, hustle-and-bustle LGBTQI+ café in North London. The business is built on inclusivity, with coffee, cocktails, and community taking centre stage; their come to work and play attitude makes this spot a firm favourite with regulars and new customers alike.
With a fervent belief that laptops shouldn’t be frowned upon in café spaces, Atlas Grinds seamlessly supports independent creative thinkers to come to work in a welcoming environment, blending work time into after-hours relaxation: late opening hours and a fun cocktail menu are the standard here.
Combining the best of both worlds, sweet and spice come together in this delicious coffee and tequila martini: the perfect pick-me-up after a long day. Here’s how to recreate it.
- 25ml honey tequila
- 25ml spiced rum
- 25ml coffee liqueur
- 1 double shot of Resolute espresso
- Coffee beans and chocolate powder to garnish
- Gather all drink ingredients and pour into a cocktail shaker loaded with ice
- Shake vigorously, then strain into a chilled glass of your choice, such as a coupe
- Garnish with coffee bean, then lightly dust with chocolate powder
- Enjoy responsibly.