Milk Chocolate, Stone Fruit, Caramel
Resolute is sourced across the bean belt with a singular goal: to create a timeless classic. A meeting of minds, with quality at the forefront of each component, blended into a full-bodied and brilliant cup.
40% OFF YOUR FIRST THREE SUBSCRIPTION SENDS
- Get 40% off your first three subscription sends when you start a recurring subscription, with the code DEC40
- Applies to first three charges only, standard price thereafter.
See further coffee information below.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £25 (UK only)
Order before 23:59 & get your order despatched the next day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
Our bags are TUV certified home compostable. Everything, including the valve, seal, and label, are fully compostable, suitable for placing in your compost at home.
Milk Chocolate, Stone Fruit, Caramel
- Country: Peru / Brazil / Colombia
- Method: Washed / Natural / Washed
- Producer: Cereza Roja Association / Casa Blend / Jenny Restrepo
- Region: Lares, Cusco / Sul de Minas / Fredonia, Antioquia
- Varietal: Typica, Caturra / Cauai, Mundo Novo / Castilo
- Elevation: 1,800 - 2,000 masl / 900 - 1,200 masl / 1,900 masl
Cereza Roja Association, Peru: Cereza Roja Association is located in the district of Lares challabamba, province of La Calca, department of Cusco. It is surrounded on the east by the mountains of the head of the Manú National Park, on the north by the Amazon forests and on the south by the snow-capped mountain range of La Verónica. It has a semi-dry and rainy climate, the winds that blow from the Amazon move the clouds that when colliding with the mountain range the Verónica precipitates constantly and this creates a favorable environment for the cultivation of coffee.
Casa blend, Brazil: Casa blend is a collective hard work contributing from the coffee producers in Brazil. This regional blend is developed by our exporting partner SMC’s quality control team. Casa Blend is a specialty coffee scoring 83 composed of beans grown by their coop members. This initiative helps the coffee growers to always stay in the specialty coffee market. The coffee profile is very accessible, it’s chocolate, sweet and nutty.
El Balcon, Colombia: Finca el Balcón is located in Fredonia, Antioquia, just 3 hours drive from Medellin. The coffee is a fully washed process, with the cherries being picked when they are at a ripe dark red colour. The cherries are then depulped at a washing station, where the defected coffee beans are discarded. After, the parchment is left to ferment for 24 hours before being dried in a silo for upto 7 days. The final flavour profile is clean, with caramel sweetness and a low to medium acidity.
Subscribe to Resolute
Gain exclusive benefits when you sign up for a Resolute subscription, and get set to brew world-class coffee from the comfort of home. Receive 15% off in reward points, get access to exclusive subscriber-only perks and enjoy free tracked shipping for a hassle-free delivery, direct to your door.
You're in control. Whether it’s amending your address or updating your billing details, our online portal puts you in charge of your subscription. You can skip an order, change your grind size, or increase frequency, with ease.
- BEBen E.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method CafetiereCoffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have One9 seconds agoPreferred Brewing Method CafetiereCoffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Coffee
Awesome taste a cut above the rest. Have been drinking resolute for a couple of years now and love it so much now have it on subscription.
- AWAdam W.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference I Don't Have One3 hours agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 out of 5 stars5 stars
High quality coffee
- RTRebecca T.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have OneYesterdayPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 out of 5 starsMy fav coffee
I love this coffee and I have tried so many. Tastes good black, with milk, and goes well with morning sunlight
- JBJason B.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have OneYesterdayPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 4 out of 5 starsGood
Took a while to dial in but it's pretty good.
- DCDavid C.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Nutty, Floral, Sweet, BlendsCountry Preference Ethiopia, Brazil, El Salvador, Honduras2 days agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Nutty, Floral, Sweet, BlendsCountry Preference Ethiopia, Brazil, El Salvador, HondurasRated 5 out of 5 starsMy go to everyday coffee
I use this as my "house" coffee and it never fails to impress. Brewed with my espresso machine and usually drank as a flat white it is very balanced and is easy going. I prefer chocolatey/nutty coffees and this blend is perfect.