We’re proud to showcase two coffee-infused cocktails that celebrate our latest Trailblazer Duo release. Created by Adam Pascoe, our General Manager an in-house mixologist here at the Roastery Cafe in Porthleven.
Bringing you a delicious take on the classic Negroni, and a twist on the Boulevardier. This cocktail was created with a Bourbon base, to highlight the decadent, boozy and heavy body of the coffee within. The result? Truly outstanding: immensely juicy, with a complex and deliciously fruitful profile.
Makes one serving
- 50ml ‘Mierisch’ filter coffee (brewed via pourover)
- 40ml Bourbon
- 25ml Grapefruit infused Campari
- 25ml Cascara Sweet Vermouth
- 1. Pre-cool glass tumbler.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in the glass, add one ice cube and stir until this is dissolved, to allow the drink to dilute.
- 3. Add more ice to fill the glass and garnish with a wedge of orange, or some orange zest.
Delicate yet bold, full-fragranced and sweet, this cup encourages you to rethink what you know about coffee. This sweetness is what shines through in the drink, complimented by a juicy, strawberry sweetness to finish.
Makes one serving
- 3 strawberries
- 2 slices of orange zest
- 6 mint leaves
- 50ml ‘Pola’ filter coffee (brewed via pourover)
- 40ml Rum
- 15ml Pedro Ximinez Sherry
- 15ml Cascara Sweet Vermouth
- 10ml lemon juice
- Pre-cool martini glass.
- Muddle the strawberries, orange zest and mint in a shaker, to reduce strawberries down and extract as much flavour as possible.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the cocktail shaker, top with ice and shake hard for 10 seconds.
- Finally, double strain into the glass and garnish with a sliced strawberry.
Don’t miss this world exclusive release – buy one of our limited-edition duo sets today, and experience these delicious coffee-infused cocktails for yourself, in the comfort of your own home.
Shop the Trailblazer Duo - here