Learn the basics of milk steaming and try your hand at some latte art. A hands on course which is great for enthusiasts with a creative flair.
We're currently planning our schedule for the summer. Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to hear when new course dates are released.
The perfect latte art course for the home enthusiast, this course is designed to provide the fundamentals to achieve great quality latte art in a relaxed, fun environment.
The course offers guidance on how to correctly steam and pour milk, while also providing an introduction to different latte art patterns such as: a heart, rosetta and tulip. The majority of the class will be practically based, which allows a lot of time to practice and perfect your skills. No prior knowledge is required.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE:
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Origin Coffee tote bag
- Complementary 250g bag of coffee, from our mainstay coffee portfolio
- 15% off brewing equipment, online discount code
- 15% off hot food at Southwark, valid for one meal only (show confirmation email to barista)
- 1.5 hours
- Origin Coffee Roasters, 84 Scoresby Street, Southwark, London, SE1 0XN
- Get directions
- You will be instructed using La Marzocco Linea PB Espresso machines
- Both dairy and milk alternatives are available to use on the day.
- Maximum of four people on a course. Course needs a minimum of 2 people to run
- We will contact you at least a week before if the class needs rescheduling
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.