SCA Sensory Skills Foundation | Cornwall
This module is for anybody looking to develop their ability to detect an array of aromas and flavours in coffee.
From setting up a formal cupping to sensory perception. Identifying basic tastes and understanding cupping protocol The SCA Sensory Skills Foundation course is the first step for baristas on the coffee career journey.
See extra course details below and available dates and times through the 'book now' link.
- Introducing formal cupping protocol and nez du cafe
- Physiology of sensory perception
- Identifying basic tastes and aromas
- Understanding cupping protocol
- The course will be taught from our Roastery cafe location in Porthleven
- Get directions - here