Fig, Cashew, Praline
Four exceptional womxn. Two brilliant varietals. One phenomenal coffee producing country. With a combination of a common and a rare varietal, this natural process coffee presents sweetness lifted by the delicacy of floral notes, a celebration of collaborative spirit and a shifting landscape in coffee production.
Available as subscription or one-off purchase.
40% OFF YOUR FIRST THREE SUBSCRIPTION SENDS
- Get 40% off your first three subscription sends when you start a recurring subscription, with the code DEC40
- Applies to first three charges only, standard price thereafter.
See further coffee information below.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £25 (UK only)
Order before 23:59 & get your order despatched the next day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
Our bags are TUV certified home compostable. Everything, including the valve, seal, and label, are fully compostable, suitable for placing in your compost at home.
Fig, Cashew, Praline
- Country: Brazil
- Method: Natural
- Producer: Artlete Pereira, Elizabeti Franco, Idivane Araujo & Juliana Bernardes
- Region: South of Minas, Mantiqueira
- Varietal: Yellow Catuai & Acaia
- Elevation: 1,000 - 1,150 masl
- Price to Producer: N/A
Beija Flor is the product of four incredible women, a shared vision, and a welcome shift in the world of speciality coffee. Portuguese for 'hummingbird', Beija Flor's floral sweetness comes from the combined work of Idivane, Arlete, Elizabeti, and Juliana, while Idivane and her family produce the coffee on a 350-hectare farm with her family.
Women’s performance in coffee has grown exponentially over the last few years, with the demand for coffee produced by them increasing at the same rate. Beija Flor demonstrates the success of female producer's incredible work, proving that woman are more than capable of not only leading their businesses, but inspiring others, opening up worthy space in the speciality coffee market.
This is Idivane Arauji, one of the four producers that have come together to create Beija Flor.
- MTMarcela T.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences FloralCountry Preference Ethiopia11 seconds agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences FloralCountry Preference EthiopiaRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
Well-balanced and aromatic, love all Origin coffees.
- RPRose P.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference I Don't Have One18 hours agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 out of 5 starsDaily grind
Really love this bean. Perfect for everyday!
- MLMary L.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method Stove Top2 days agoPreferred Brewing Method Stove TopRated 5 out of 5 starsBest coffee
Favourite coffee. Tastes amazing. Subscription of this. No other coffee Ive had comes close to this.
- JTJack T.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference I Don't Have One5 days agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 out of 5 starsSweet and jammy espresso
I really enjoy Beija Flor as an espresso, on holiday I found it’s the house espresso at the Milkman in Edinburgh so I always wanted to try it, just only recently have they made it available as a subscription on the website. I would say that if you have it with milk you need to make a small drink or it will get drowned out quite quickly!
- MTMr T H.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Nutty, BrightCountry Preference I Don't Have One6 days agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Nutty, BrightCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent quality coffee
Tasting notes as described, with clear flavours of fig, cashew, and praline. Whole beans grind well on a low setting and produce a good quality espresso. Quite a unique flavour, would recommend a try.