Black Lines Espresso Martini
Produced by our friends at Black Lines, this all-new Espresso Martini features our San Fermin cold brew, alongside Chase vodka.
Black Lines are an East London-based team who develop delicious bottled cocktails and revolutionary cocktails on tap. Their new Espresso Martini combines Chase field-to-bottle Potato Vodka and our single origin San Fermin cold brewed coffee. The final drink delivers chocolate and caramel on the nose, a creamy, buttery texture on the palate and a smooth bitter finish.
- The Black Lines Espresso Martini is suitable for vegans
- It is Gluten Free and Dairy Free. Contains alcohol. Only available to UK residents aged over 18 years old
- Not suitable for pregnant women. Please drink responsibly.
- Get the bottle and a couple of coupes in the fridge before serving.
- The colder the better Grab a cocktail shaker, strainer, jigger, ice and your cold glasses
- We recommend freezing the bottle for an hour (max) and blending without ice, or using a glass jar as a shaker
- Pour 100ml per serve (125ml if you are using a large glass) into the shaker and half-fill it with ice
- Shake well for 15 seconds (time to get the iPhone timer out) and strain out into the glasses
- To finish, top with three coffee beans and sink into creamy oblivion.
- The beans are meant to represent health, wealth and happiness - we'll take all three.
- 500ml bottle, contains 5x100ml serves.
- 13% alcohol