Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £15 (UK only)
Order before 12:00 & get your order despatched same day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
An easy-going coffee with a delicious, syrupy mouthfeel.
Los Altos is a geographically dynamic farm composed of just over 70 hectares of rolling coffee hills at the base of Kilambe Mountain. Each time we arrive at Los Altos, we're greeted by the workers that come together to create this incredible crop, from coffee growers to pickers. The relationship between the Mierisch family and Origin started over a decade ago and the coffee produced at their farms, especially Los Altos, has been at the core of who we are for years.
Once it's back in the UK, the coffee is roasted to showcase the relationship between the farm and Roastery by highlighting the unique markers of terroir, and imparting our identity on the final cup. This makes a coffee that is approachable, familiar and full of flavour. In the cup there is a soft acidity, full body and creamy finish with comforting notes of milk chocolate and caramel.
- Country: Nicaragua
- Method: Washed
- Producer: The Mierisch Family
- Region: Laguna Verde, Jinotega
- Varietal: Red Catuai
- Elevation: 1,275 - 1,400 masl
- Price to Producer - N/A
PRICE TO PRODUCER
- This is defined as the price paid to either the coffee producer who grows and processes their own coffee or the entity overseeing the primary post-harvest process. the UDS/lb calculation relates to the volume of exported green coffee.
- Espresso: 1:2 coffee to water, extracted in 28-32 secs
- Filter: 60-65g coffee per litre of water, brewed for 3-4 mins
- We create a new and unique profile for each coffee we roast. Although the profiles are different, our approach is always the same, to highlight and accentuate the flavours created at the farm and mill. This means we don't label our coffees as espresso, filter, dark or light roast. This coffee is omni-roast, meant to be delicious however you brew. We believe the heart of speciality is keeping the identity and character of every coffee intact and alive, no matter the brew method.