Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £15 (UK only)
Order before 12:00 & get your order despatched same day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
A sweet and vibrant coffee with a fruitful character.
- Get 25% off your first bag send when you start a recurring subscription, with the code SUB25. T&C apply, standard price thereafter.
Pathfinder is all about the spirit of adventure. It’s roasted to highlight the incredible terroir of the coffees to create a versatile, vibrant blend. It contains coffee from the following producers:
Banka, China: This washed-processed coffee comes from the Banka washing station is situated in the Yunnan region of China, an up-and-coming area famed for its outstanding coffee production. Its floral profile provides the complexity in this blend.
Gakenke, Burundi: The Gakenke Washing station has 2,685 registered members. These smallholders grow coffee in their back yard and own roughly 250 coffee trees per family, which produces around 200 - 300kg coffee cherries per year. These are then taken to a washing station like Gakenke and sold together as lots.
- Country: China / Burundi
- Method: Washed / Washed
- Producer: Banka Washing Station / Gakenke Washing station
- Region: Yunnan / Kayanza
- Varietal: Catimor / Bourbon
- Elevation: 1,350 / 1,500 - 1,800 masl
- Espresso: 1:2 coffee to water, extracted in 28-32 secs
- This coffee may be rested before being despatched.
- ARAdela R.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference I Don't Have One3 hours agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 starsPathfinder
Nice coffe, definitely will be ordering againWas this helpful?
- CDConor D.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Sweet, FloralCountry Preference Kenya, Ethiopia, China, Colombia, Peru4 hours agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Sweet, FloralCountry Preference Kenya, Ethiopia, China, Colombia, PeruRated 5 starsEspresso
Suits my tastes perfectly, well balanced, fruity espressoWas this helpful?
- JRJayne R.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method AeroPressCountry Preference I Don't Have One5 hours agoPreferred Brewing Method AeroPressCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 starsLove
I love this coffee, my favourite by far! Great it comes ground for aeropress tooWas this helpful?
- MWMichael W.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Bright, SweetCountry Preference El Salvador, Rwanda2 days agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Bright, SweetCountry Preference El Salvador, RwandaRated 4 starsAll day-long drinkable
I enjoyed this coffee: just the right acidity and roast level to allow subtle and refreshing flavour to come through in my espresso and americano.Was this helpful?
- GDGareth D.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Bright2 days agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences BrightRated 5 starsMy go-to espresso
As much as I love trying different types of beans, especially those from Origin, Pathfinder is always my go-to. It's dialled in perfectly to my espresso machine now and it's a really well balanced coffee that's aromatic without being over powering but also with a lot of notes and depth to it. There's a reason why this is one of Origin's staple products and I'd recommend it to anyone.Was this helpful?