One of our old favourites is taking the Instagram world by storm. Cold Brew Gin & Tonic aka Turbo G&T. Here's how to make this trending twist on a classic. This super simple recipe's courtesy of the UK cold brew pioneers themselves, Sandows.
Cold Brew Gin & Tonic (aka Turbo G&T)
- Sandows cold brew coffee
- Good quality gin (Sandows recommend Sipsmith)
- Good quality tonic water (Sandows recommend Fever Tree Indian Tonic)
1. Fill a tall glass with ice
2. Add 35ml gin
3. Top with 75ml tonic water
4. Gently float 25ml of cold brew coffee by pouring directly onto ice
5. Garnish with orange peel (optional)
Huge thanks to Hugh at Sandows for this delicious twist on a classic. For more on Sandows head to www.sandows.com
Photography credit: Charlie McKay charliemckay.com
Shoot location: Modern Society, Redchurch Street, London
For wholesale sales of Sandows, please give our Customer Service team a call on 01326 574337 (M-F 0900 to 1700).